Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Being of Service

A student came back to my class today. She had taken one class with me about two or more months ago. She wasn't able to continue because of her schedule. Well, now her schedule has changed, so she can resume. She told me of something I had said during that one class that stayed with her and affected her life! I had suggested the principle of Dancing Through Life by infusing our ordinary movements with consciousness and grace. Wow. Today was about the heart chakra and my heart is filled with joy and gratitude that I am able to bring something like this to humanity.

So maybe I'm not always keeping the rhythm or phrasing exactly perfect. So maybe I can't do a split or a back bend anymore. So maybe I don't look like a fashion model or movie star any more. Big DEAL! I can still say and do things that help people raise their consciousness, awareness and joy level YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment