Monday, August 17, 2009

Business Cards and Other Business

I don't have a web page yet. That should happen soon. In the meantime, with Val Rossi (GWF's Executive Assistant) we designed business cards and will order them from Vista Print - just to get started.

The overnight at Eagle View Bed and Breakfast was everything we wanted it to be. Even though the in-the-bathroom jets didn't work in the tub, the outside jacuzzi made up for it. I was there alone under the stars. The breakfast was vegetarian and lovely - very yin, but so what? We meandered up the coast under clear, sunny skies and actually snoozed on the Pacific City Beach.

I'm subbing for a Nia class tonight. Reviewing Agolo. Haven't taught that one in quite a while. As much as I enjoy mixing it up and creating on the spot, I really really see the value in using the Nia routines the way Debbie and Carlos have designed them. They are both so skillful in the way they speak to the body.

I talked to the new head of the studio, Maria. She was put there from a different position in the office. The dance goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment