Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Mexico

We've been here a week - and what a week it's been. Today is Blue Lunar Eagle. It couldn't be more dualistic (lunar vibration). Much magic. Much manifestation of the impossible becoming possible. AND suffering with Steve. We were in ER for more hours than I can remember - or want to. It's the gout. We weren't sure if it was something else. This attack is a little different. I won't go into the gory - or gouty - details. So he sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. He is doing that in response to the medication given now. Yesterday and the day before, he was doing it in response to his body's own wisdom; but it was a bit scary, so we took him to ER. It was good that we did so, even though we had to wait for about four hours before he was taken to a room. Yes, ER is a busy busy place in Albuquerque, NM. The trip has been much more than what i'm writing about here. Much much more. The Tesla Tech conference was magnificent. i personally made a couple of contacts that might manifest into some VERY useful and exciting pathways.
Even though I brought my Nia togs, I won't be taking any classes. I have been, however, working on my script for video classes and the DVD. Inch by inch - in its own time and its own way. As usual, I read some books while here. My daughter, Helen, is a school librarian. We share the love of books and she has even more of them than Steve and I have. And of course they are all catagorized and arranged.

So, what I want to blog about is this whole illness, wellness, age, life, death mystery. WHY WHY WHY is my husband, a dear, kind, brilliant man, beset with all these dis eases? And WHY WHY WHY did I attract this into my life? We are both following the path to enlightenment (whatever the h_ _ _ that is) to the best of our ability to surrender, to act and to know when to do each. I'm told "why" is a crooked letter and to seek an answer is a dead end, a waste of time.

1. Be impeccable
2. Don't take anything personally
3. Assume nothing
4. Do your best

Plans are made. Plans change. Action. Interaction. Within. Without.

In this moment my stomach is happy. The house is quiet. The two lovely cats are asleep. Steve is asleep. Helen is working (at school). Her male companion, Lester is around and about somewhere doing something. I am writing, listening to my husband's gentle breathing nearby, listening to the air current - it's a slightly different air conditioning system. Steve just woke and asked me if Michelle (Obama) got her household situation worked out. He was dreaming. He said, "I was multi-tasking in my dream." He lapsed into sleep immediately after that information. I 'spose he'll return to his dream or to another.

Am I dreaming? Of course.

Nia is now officially a noun. I, however, am a verb - always moving, always changing. Alive alive oh.

I wander. I wonder as I wander.

Time to check on the rest.

Aloha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaycheri. In the moment living...

    The answer to why is: it's the way of the world

    (sing along if you will):

    Hearts of fire creates love desire
    Take you high and higher to the world you belong
    Hearts of fire creates love desire
    High and higher to your place on the throne

    We’ve come together on this special day
    To sing our message loud and clear
    Looking back we’ve touched on sorrowful days
    Future pass, they disappear

    You will find peace of mind
    If you look way down in your heart and soul
    Don’t hesitate ‘cause the world seems cold
    Stay young at heart ‘cause you’re never (never, never, ..) old at heart

    That’s the way of the world
    Plant your flower and you grow a pearl
    A child is born with a heart of gold
    The way of the world makes his heart grow cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another answer can be found in my NiaInnerJourneys blog I just posted.

    Check it out Kaycheri.

    You are the woman soul.

    ReplyDelete