Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kali Rose put this together for Steve's 70th Birthday.

First Chakra
I Am the Rich Red Root Support of Tribal Power,
The energy of Mystical Community and Commitment.
I am your doorway to the Divine.
I am called Earth, Moon, and Rose.
My Sacred Truth is: All Is One.

Second Chakra
I Am the Orange Special Abode of the Power of Relationships,
The energy of Partnership, Integrity, and Maturity.
I help you find your Divine Purpose.
I am called Righteous One, the Foundation of the World.
My Sacred Truth is: Honor One Another.

Third Chakra
I Am the Yellow Shining Jewel of Personal Power,
The energy of Self-Esteem, Self-Respect and Spiritual Union.
I help you come of age and stand on your own Divine Two Feet.
I am called the Right and Left Legs of God.
My Sacred Truth is: Honor Oneself.

Fourth Chakra
I Am the Green Pure Sound of the Creation of Emotional Power,
The energy of Love, Authentic Power, Tranquility, and Harmony.
I help keep your heart filled with the Vital energy of Divine Love.
I am called Compassion, Beauty, and The Heart of the Tree.
My Sacred Truth is: Love is Divine Power.

Fifth Chakra
I Am the Sky Blue Purified Power of Will,
The energy of Faith, Trust, and Truth.
I help you make contact with your own Divine Plan.
I am called The Right and Left Arms of God.
My Sacred Truth is: Surrender Personal Will to Divine Will.

Sixth Chakra
I Am the Indigo Command of the Power of the Mind,
The energy of Action, Right Livelihood, and Reasoning.
I help you become a Divine Channel.
I am called Wisdom and Understanding.
My Sacred Truth is: Seek Only Truth.

Seventh Chakra
I Am the Amethyst Thousand-Petaled Absolute Power of Spiritual Connection,
The energy of Ecstatic Moments and The Power of Now.
I help you release your fear and connect to the world of the Infinite.
I am called the Supreme Crown of God.
My Sacred Truth is: Live in the Present Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment