Saturday, July 4, 2009

Inter Inde pendence Day

Awake... Awake to... Awake to Who... Awake to Who You... Awake to Who You Really... Awake to Who You Really Are

To answer the questions on the comments made by Jill (last blog):

For more information about the Crystal Temple, go to http://www.crystaltemple.org/

No, Liz was not at Thursday's meditation. I don't know if she is involved with the activities at the Temple. I haven't seen her at the three events I've gone to.

Regarding The Gentle Way to Fitness DVD: It's in the Creeping Stage - barely out of Embryonic. I will be keeping you and everyone informed of its progress. Tuesday next I will be meeting with Val to set goals, deadlines and methods to bring the vision to manifestation in the third dimension. I've been tweaking the description. Here's the latest one appearing on the flier for a new class:

The Gentle Way to Fitness is a guided journey to becoming the best of ourselves. We use natural, expressive movement to music designed to create optimal wellness. People leave class feeling relaxed, energized and happy! The Gentle Way to Fitness is for everybody – no restrictions.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Today, July 4th:

What's up for me in this moment is about relationships. Steve and I are experiencing our 25th July 4th. On our first July 4th we were enroute to Oregon from Massachusetts. We traveled by car. Steve's fifteen-year-old son Jeremy was with us. Steve and Jeremy are two of my favorite people! The relationship with Steve has traveled many highways, byways, rivers and skyways. He and I had a long talk (mostly me talking) this morning. I'm amazed that I'm still carrying resentment about something that happened in 1985. I also carry resentment about some present incidents and conditions. I desire to cast off the burden of resentment. I INTEND to cast off the burden of resentment. It is this heavy, ugly, creepy, clingy, in-the- way THING. It weighs hundreds of pounds, weighs me DOWN! Sometimes it pops out in whining, yelling, nagging voice. It sucks out my joy. Get Thee gone!

When the intention is clear, the means will appear.

1 comment:

  1. Happiest of Anniversaries Kaycheri!!! Hope it was spectacularly special.

    Resentment is a funny thing...not funny ha-ha, funny weird. It's such a blast against the Energy Allies (specifically Don't Take Anything Personally). I've found myself thinking about an event back in 1989 (not having anything to do with my husband, Frank) that still holds a level of resentment; and then there's another time in 1993 -- but that's more related to guilt than resentment. I'm not sure there's any real delineation between these emotions -- it's all one big pile of foul smelling human nature. I have a fairly keen sense of smell, too, so detecting them when they begin to make an appearance is quick. So far I've been able to cast them aside...I'd like to get rid of them altogether. I'll have to give that some consideration and perhaps blog about it.

    Thanks Kaycheri! And thank you for your answers to my questions!

    Love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete