Thursday, July 23, 2009

Progress

Today is my recovery day. Tuesdays and Wednesdays seem to be somewhat demanding between teaching and traveling. So I've designated Thursdays as recovery. Thursday nights I have regular guided meditation/activation sessions at the Crystal Temple. I can choose to go there or not. It isn't obligatory as are my teaching gigs - which I love dearly, but they are definitely a responsibility.

Tuesday afternoon: Had a great meeting with Val, the executive assistant of GWF. Lots of progress which I won't go into now.

Also, an excellent conversation with Jeremy this morning to clarify our positions. He IS the music director. His only concern was that I might be waiting until he had completed the entire CD before moving ahead. I assured him that this is not and never was the situation.

Goal: I'm intending to bring a video camera into my world. It is interesting to see how this will happen. If anyone reading this blog has a camera he/she is willing to give or loan for this project, please please let me know. Even more exciting would be someone who lives in this area who would enjoy being the videographer for my classes now and possibly more involvement later.

Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive.

So who's this "ye"???

Off to play in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment