Friday, July 3, 2009

Meditation at the Crystal Temple

So hot today! As soon as I finish this and check out Jill's latest entry, I'm going to swim in our little pool.

Last night I went to the Crystal Temple for a group meditation. I experienced many things including a busy mind. I experienced an infusion of powerful warrior energy. It started with my hands becoming quite hot. Sound is becoming even more vital to my development. The sounds that were played during this particular meditation seemed to drive into every cell of my body, nourishing, healing, activating. I was surprised to note that my bones called for strengthening. We were told that we could ask the particular entity being called forth to grant our wishes. My prayer/wish is to be guided and supported on the path that would be most beneficial to all - including myself of course.

I am experiencing profound gratitude. My life is so very blessed in so many ways. It was wonderful to be in the company of the people at the Temple last night. Aurelius was there - a pleasant surprise.

As I write this, I feel so full of love. My Mayan signature is White Resonant Dog.

I worked on the flier for the class I will be teaching at Crystal Temple starting next Wednesday. It's becoming quite beautiful.

Words to be spoken under the music of the second track on THE GENTLE WAY TO FITNESS DVD and CD: "Awake. Awake. Awake to. Awake to your Self."

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaycheri...can you tell me more about the Crystal Temple meditation? Is it Buddhist? Does Liz go (the only reason I mention her is you mentioned Aurelius was there. I remember him from a couple of classes during the Black Belt Intensive).

    My Mayan signature is White Planetary Mirror. I do resonate with White Dog days though. Love, Heart. I'd say that's pretty much you! And I also love that warrior energy you mentioned!

    Will you let us know when The Gentle Way to Fitness DVD and CD become available and how we can purchase it?

    Thanks for reading my blogs, too, Kaycheri. By the way, I modified the settings on my Nutman blog now so that comments can automatically be published.

    ReplyDelete