Friday, September 30, 2011


9/30/2011



WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO COME TO SEE ME?

Is it because I’m extraordinarily beautiful, a great singer, dancer, sports star, a published poet, a politician who promises to save the world, a brilliant scientist, a famous actor? I can’t bill myself as any of the above.

The reason anyone would want to come to see me is that they would experience someone with whom they could empathize with, identify with, be moved by, and perhaps be amused by. What I hope to offer is authenticity. I am authentically a person who has had many experiences, who is highly emotional, sensitive, passionate and expressive.  AND I’m learning that what I am at center is Source Energy.

 I want to create a space where others can also express themselves – interactive theater. I’m willing to take a risk in doing this piece. For sure, I’d prefer to have it be successful, but I’m willing to have it bomb. It’s part of my practice, my evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment