Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy Times

Well, I got a shock when I saw the DVD of our first show which will be on cable TV. Steve did an excellent job of interviewing. My speaking and demonstration of The Gentle Way to Fitness was decent- could have been tighter. HOWEVER, technically it sucked! The music was much too low, and the camera work was way amateurish. There was no background - just a stark green wall.

What did I expect? Did I expect a professional job to be done by people who are not professionals, who don't have access to the time and equipment it takes to make a slick product?

So here's what I learned. Everything is a mirror. I could have prepared more; I could have expected less; accepted what we did do and allowed it to be just fine. Ego busting. Let go of comparison. Be in the moment. Allow for expansion and growth. We will be taping 8 more shows - 1/2 hour each. Things will be better.

So much to learn! Always more to learn. Biggest lesson for me is to Accept.

God grant me the power to change what I can, accept what I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference.

Jeremy is putting together some more new music.

Tonight I attended a three hour class in BodyTalk Access. I will attend the second half - also three hours next Tuesday night. Thursday starts my new session of KelmanWorks. Saturday, Vinn Marti is giving a free Soul Motion class. Friday night starts Rosh Hashonah - the Jewish New Year. Next week Elsie Stuhr Senior Center starts classes. I will be teaching two of them - depending on registration. Thank you God-Self for all these extraordinary activities and for the love and beauty permeating All That Is!

2 comments:

  1. Wow do you ever have your hands/schedule full! I think MY life is busy!!! Sheesh...if I were doing half of what you do, I'd be incapacitated I'm sure! You're inspiring!!!

    Sometimes the ego needs a little dowsing. It gets much too arrogant. Glad to hear yours was busted a bit. The truth of love is always present, but the ego has to be put in the proper place for it to be known.

    Bravo to you and all you share with the world!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught just a few minutes of your closing and was intrigued. I will have to figure out exactly when you are on.

    ReplyDelete