Monday, September 7, 2009

First taping

Friday evening we went over to the cable station. We were there from 4:45 to about 9:45 taping two half hour shows - one for The Gentle Way to Fitness and one for Areanne channeling for two people - me and Valerie.

Everything seemed to go quite well. I'll know better when I see the final result.

It was fun to treat myself like a star. I went over to New Season's at 3PM and had my face "done" by Renee. She did a beautiful job - really brought out my eyes. Of course we didn't even try to hide the wrinkles and gray hair. After all, the whole idea is that an elder can still move around like a younger.

*************

Today I watched a couple of clips of Nia on some of my friends' blogs. The people dancing so beautifully were all young - no one looked older than 40 tops - in great shape - mostly women. This is typical of the advertisements for fitness programs. It is disappointing to me that Nia, which claims to be for everyone, is shown in such a limited fashion. I love Nia. I love doing it. I promote it a lot. I send people to the website. I WISH there were more people like myself, older with a less than perfect body, being shown.

Jeremy, my music producer, came up with a GREAT idea. Have a camera follow me as I take The Gentle Way of Movement into my daily life.

I still don't have a videographer/editor here in Portland, OR to work with me on the DVD. HOWEVER, I'm told that after the proper amount of time, I can use the footage from the cable company. That would be awesome!!

I also still don't have any funding for this project. I'm not in the head/heart space to find out how to write a grant or get a promoter. There have been a few seeds planted, but they are not being watered at the moment. Right now the major thing seems to be to develop the actual program. The 15 minute "taste" I presented is an excellent beginning. I awoke Saturday morning realizing what I had done. I love the way SuperConscious realm works with us. I may be more specific another time.

Yesterday we went out to RiverSong near Hood River. The 90 acre sacred land is up for sale. That's an whole other journey!

Life is so speedy these days. At times it's a bit exhausting.

Final bit of personal news..oh yes, this blog is totally a personal sharing...no great insights, lectures or art...just me being me for any of you who find that remotely interesting, amusing or identifying with...and again, if noone but this one (i.e. me) reads this blog, it's enough!

SO - I'm determined to go to India for the Nia at Auroville in January. What a way to celebrate my 77th birthday. I'll be calling Danielle tomorrow specifically because Sabine and Phillipe have advised me to do that when they are with her. Do I have the money in the bank to do this? No. Am I determined to let nothing stand in the way of this intention? Yes. I don't know why I want to do this. I'm letting go of any expectations about it. I just know I will be in India on my birthday - January 13th!! Omigod!

YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment