Sunday, September 13, 2009

Vinn Marti

Yesterday (Saturday, September 12, 2009 – Cosmic Yellow Human) was an extraordinary experience for me. I attended Vinn Marti's Soul Motion class. During the first part, I was flooded with emotions, memories and realizations. I watched myself thinking and feeling. After our break, I simply danced. One of the many thoughts that crossed my mind is how I hide behind technique. Another thought that crossed my mind is that in some ways I actually prefer being alone, certainly prefer being free of concern about my or anyone’s judgment or opinion.

I’ve been thinking about Vinn and about me since we danced together years ago. Years ago, I was somewhat in awe and afraid of him, considered myself small and insignificant in comparison. I still see him as someone who is an extraordinary and beautiful being with so very much to ignite; but somehow I’m not quite so timid in his presence. It was really really delightful to actually dance with him – something I didn’t dare do in the past. I’m not sure if this is due to my increased confidence or that he is more available to us/me. I was aware that he was communicating energetically a lot. The channels seemed so open.

Jill, I still can't get to your blog! I miss reading your entries.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaycheri! I'm so sorry you can't get in. My blog addresses are:
    http://niainnerjourneys.blogspot.com
    http://niamagicwithjill.blogspot.com

    Try cutting and pasting into your browser. You should be able to get in. Not sure what the problem is with commenting though.

    I've never done a Vinn Marti class although I've heard alot about it and him. I'll have to check it out.

    Love,

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Kaycheri, I notice you don't have a "blog list" of blogs that you like to visit. When I go to my "Dashboard" I see my blog(s) and then to the right of it I have a listing of the blogs that I like to visit - yours being one of them. I click on it and it takes me straight to your blog.

    ReplyDelete