Monday, May 11, 2009

Acceptance

What I realize after a session of this GENTLE kind of chiropractics is that there isn't any one way. It's a combination. I'm in decent shape, but not perfect. My spine wasn't in perfect alignment. So I must be careful to make a video that does what it can do, knowing that it can't do it all. I want to encourage people to pay attention to nutrition, thoughts, life-style and natural deterioration. It's difficult for me to accept natural deterioration; but I'm learning.

Thinking about the beginning. I usually start my classes with the Walking Exercise combined with awareness and exploration. I will probably do that on the DVD.

Jeremy is working on the first piece. I'm looking forward to free dancing to it to find the choreography. Patience. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment