Sunday, May 17, 2009

Learning How to Use Technology

This old dog is willing to learn new tricks. It took me awhile to get onto this post tonight. Practice Practice Practice.

I'm going to learn how to use an IPOD or an MP3. I actually have an MP3 Steve got at Good Will.
Everyone I ask about these mysteries tells me it's not difficult. Hey, I learned to type on a manual typewriter. My family had one of the first TV's. It's been quite a journey. I was born in 1933. Many of my acquaintances have never heard of Danny Kaye.

It's okay. They say you're reborn at age 52. I met Steve when I was 52. I learned how to use a computer at that age. We moved to Portland, OR when I was 52. Talk about being reborn!

Life is exciting once I get over the fear of all these dang gadgets!

So Jeremy sent me 13plus minutes of music for the first track of The Gentle Way. I think it's lovely. I'm listening to it now. It's very soothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment