Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everything Counts

Today I taught a Nia class at Elsie Stuhr Senior Center. The focus was the neck. I gave the women (no men in this class) a great handout with diagrams and information. My students seem to really like handouts with in-depth information on the focus. I did a little bit with Play-A-Weights (something Carlos did for awhile and then stopped). Most of the students appreciated it. One student said it was too much for her and she didn't do as many "repititions." I may or may not include something like this in the DVD.

Thinking about the DVD. I want to make sure that by the end of the workout, all the body parts are given attention. I'm thinking that it will be in three parts: The DVD, the CD and a booklet. Buyers can purchase them separately or all three together with a discount. I was given a name to contact for grant or loan information. I now have a few leads about this. I realize it is important for me to put together an intelligent budget. That will take some research. Sometimes I feel in overwhelm. But then, if I take it step by step, bite by bite, that's the journey. I'm thinking to cut back on some of my other activities - like my art projects. I can certainly limit watching television now that I've joined Netflix.

Working on the insomnia. I think the Network Chiropratic adjustments will be VERY helpful. Also cutting out sugar and eating late at night. Last night I slept SO well. I had great energy all day as a result. Yay.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of dvd are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my very first blog. It pretty much explains the dvd I'm planning to do called The Gentle Way to Fitness.

    ReplyDelete