Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer is here!

Endings. Beginnings.
When I went to audition for the agency:
I read the "sides". Wanted to do my monologue which I had prepared so well. Casting Agent (forgot his name) said, "You don't need to do your monologue. You're GOOD. You're in."

Life is funny. Life's a $#%$# riot!!

So now I have an agent. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a national commercial and make tons of money from residuals. Maybe I'll get a juicy role in a film and make tons of money.

Whatever. I did love being a working actor. I've missed it a bit. Getting back into it would be a blast.

By the way, I am doing yoga next to Jennifer Anniston in the movie that was shot here in Portland - "Management" I haven't seen the movie. It got lousy reviews.

I gave a demo class for seniors in North Portland. Really really old, frail people. Older and frailer than anyone I'd ever taught. A half hour was more than enough. The last part was done sitting in chairs. I found it to be really challenging. It certainly gave me ideas about The Gentle Way to Fitness!

I won't give this class unless more people are interested. It's not practical.

I've asked Jeremy to come with his drums to my Tuesday afternoon class. We'll use the music he created for the first track. I'd like to have it videotaped.

Jeremy's plan is to get all the tracks done in the "demo" form as he did the first track. Then we'll tweak them, add details, make any changes we want.

I'll do the choreography the same way. Have a general sense of it for each track.

So far the first track - warm up - is to just get people to move, wake up their joints, muscles, blood flow, awareness. The name, Indian Sunrise. Oh yeah!

Haven't called Douglas (videographer and editor) in ages. I keep thinking I will and then I don't. He hasn't called or emailed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment