Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do What You Can and Forget the Rest

Woke up this morning to the news. Intel is being fined billions for breaking the rules. I was hooked. Really upset. What's the matter with people? Expressed my feelings to Steve. Wise wonderful Steve reminded me that it's a useless waste of energy to focus on something beyond my control. The integrity of concern is mine. So I vacuumed the floor and got down on it and did the Nia 5 Stages! I did them in a way that took into account the rug and my creaky morning joints. Adapt and adjust. Don't know yet about floor work on the DVD.

I have a call into Jayne Scott at Beaverton Arts Commission.

I see two more friends on this blog. Jill and Danielle. I think it would be good to figure out a way to really use this blog. Right now it's more of a journal than anything else. So who wants to read my journal?

Is a blog something that other people can benefit from??

Blog - what a funny term. I'd write about that, but I gotta get ready for teaching at Friendly House.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaycheri!! I see a blog as a journal extraordinare...first of all I love to type and I don't do well at sitting down and writing in a journal, so it's a way for me to communicate, to network, to sell a product, to promote myself, to talk about Nia, coffee and chocolate -- all in the moment. Have you read any of the book "The New Rules of Marketing and PR"? It has some great info in it about Blogs -- they are soooo much more than I ever realized. I'm enjoying connecting with you in this way! Have you read my blog -- be sure to go back through the older blogs, too. Check it out: http://magicofnia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete