Monday, May 11, 2009

It has begun

This blog will be about a project I am passionate about. We are making a DVD and CD - The Gentle Way to Fitness. As the title indicates, this will be a video which will fill a need. The music is being especially composed for this journey to total fitness of body, mind, emotions and spirit. The "class" will be led by me, Kaycheri. I have had extensive experience in sports, yoga, dance, theater and Nia. I have my Black Belt in Nia. If you don't know what Nia is, check it out on www.nianow.com.

The impetus for making this video came from my students who found other videos too demanding and got discouraged. They wanted a video like the classes I give.

I'm finding out what it takes to make a video.

Skill
Dedication
Passion
MONEY

I have the first three. I am hungry to find out how I can raise the MONEY. I need to create a budget. ALL suggestions are WELCOME! I would LOVE to have someone come forth as an Executive Producer. Any takers?

I am certain that this project has enormous potential. There are thousands, maybe millions of people who want The Gentle Way to Fitness DVD and CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment