Monday, May 11, 2009

I am going to use the blog as an ongoing journal for myself and for anyone who is interested in how this woman (me) lives an extraordinary life - which I do. I feel so very blessed to be on the planet at this time, in this place, with this family, friends and teachers, with books, films, theater and NATURE. I could spend hours just observing, smelling, listening to and even tasting one tree - drawing it, writing about it, dancing it.

So far today, I made my greens, took vitamins and special woman formula. I did some Body Talk (access technique). Then I followed directions to create this blog. A friend has told me I could add pictures in the title box. ??

Next I'm learning a Nia routine called Amethyst. So beautiful! Somewhat challenging. I should be ready to teach it one day!

This afternoon I have an appointment with a Network Chiropractor, Elliott Mantell. More about that another time.

Back to Nia!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaycheri,

    Yes, there are templates that break up the "page" space differently; for example, check out my two blogs (I got help to begin with!):
    http://awalkintothepast.blogspot.com
    http://doyoutalktoyourcat.blogspot.com

    It is easy to choose a photo, slice it horizontally, and make it your masthead. The lettering then fits in, although I see your font is quite large.

    This blog/journal is a great idea. OK, I am off to see a film, one that I will not mention. A favorite is the Japanese, "King of Masks."

    ReplyDelete
  2. How synchronistic!
    I am also learning Amethyst! I'm so glad I read your post. It gives me a challenge to get going on this. I have done my bars but still need to master the choreography.

    Jenn
    Brown in Toronto

    ReplyDelete